- Mundane items cannot be sold, unless specified by DM.
- Art and Jewelry can be sold at 75% price.
- Magic items can be sold at 25% price.
- Mundane armors and weapons of all types can be found in all regions.
- No weapons, except slings and and staves can be bought in Pacific Fields. Other weapons can be found through private retailers.
Magic Weapons and Armor
- +1 Weapons (+2000 GP) and Armors (+1000 GP)
- +2 Weapons (+8000 GP) and Armors (+4000 GP)
- Amulet of Resistance, +1 resistance bonus to either Fort, Ref or Will save: 300gp
- Cloak of Resistance, +1 resistance bonus to all Saves: 1,000gp
- Druid’s Amulet, +1 Natural Armor AC bonus: 2,000gp
- Ring of Protection, +1 Deflection AC bonus: 2,000gp
- +2 Protective Device (rarely available): x4 the +1 price
Misc Magic Items
- Everburning torch 90gp
- Ring of Feather Falling 2,200gp
- Boots of Anialdir +10 MS 2,000gp
- Cloak of Anialdir +10 Hide 2,000gp
Potions – Useable by Anyone
- Potion, 1st level spell, caster level 3: 50gp (Cure Light Wounds, 1d8 + 3 )
- Potion, 2nd level spell, caster level 5: 300gp (Cure Moderate Wounds, 2d8 + 5 )
Scrolls – PC needs spell on their Class Spell List (or UMD skill)
- Scroll, 1st level spell, caster level 3: 175gp
- Scroll, 2nd level spell, caster level 5: 300gp
Wands – PC needs spell on their Class Spell List (or UMD skill)
- Wand, 1st level spell, caster level 1, 20 charges: 750gp
- Wand, 1st level spell, caster level 3, 20 charges: 1500gp
Miscellaneous Device useable by anyone, 20 charges
Eg: Belt of healing (cure light wounds 1d8+1), Glove of Magic Missile (1d4+1)
- 1st level spell, cl 1: 1000gp
- 1st level spell, cl 2: 2000gp
- 1st level spell, cl 3: 3000gp